Message to Patients from Dr. Wendy Hodsdon
My goal is to support your overall health and to get us all thought this crisis, healthier than ever. I am now offering Tele-medicine visits (video-conference calls) and telephone consults.
- I can bill insurance for Tele-medicine visits.
- If paying for consult: short phone / tele-medicine visits cost $25 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remote Craniosacral sessions are available (30 minutes $50). Schedule visits on genbook.
- Are you in the hospital with Coronavirus, let me know. I am doing free craniosacral sessions everyday for any patients who are in the hospital with this virus.
- You can call Dr. Wendy on her private voice message line: 503.200.5995.
- I will gladly mail your supplements or set you up with a Wellevate account where you can order professional grade supplements directly.
- In-person visits are happening at NW Naturopathic Medicine clinic in Tigard on Wednesdays. Call the clinic schedule an appointment. 503-639-3777
Alternative Medicine is a healthy, viable option for achieving optimum health. Naturopathic medicine looks at the cause of disease to remove obstacles to healing and assures that the body has the material (food, vitamins and minerals) it needs. By treating the cause of the disease, real healing can begin.
Alternative Medicine –
Identifying what you need:
- Are you looking for an alternative to regular medical care?
- Are you ready to get to the cause of your health problems?
- Are you ready to choose to live a healthier life but do not know where to start?
Dr. Wendy Hodsdon is a Naturopathic Doctor located in Portland, Oregon. As a general practitioner, Dr. Hodsdon uses alternative medicine to cover a wide range of holistic health care needs including disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and education.
Dr. Wendy’s Approach to Your Health Care
“My goal is to help you achieve optimum health and wellness. Alternative medicine treatments are safe, natural and non-invasive ways to resolve problems, get to the cause of your health complaints and help restore vitality. Cleanses, homeopathy, herbal medicine, lifestyle counseling, vitamins, and body work are all used to create an individualized, safe treatment plan to enhance the body’s capacity to heal itself. I assist people in making the life transformations necessary to support a healthy, vital life.” – Dr. Wendy Hodsdon, N.D.
Some Commonly Treated Conditions Include:
- Auto-immune diseases
- Cardio vascular disease (such as high blood pressure, anemia, cholesterol problems)
- Digestive disorders (such as colitis, ulcers, crohns’ disease, indigestion, acid reflux and more.)
- Weight Management (looking at the cause of obesity from physical imbalance (from thyroid disease, stress, toxicity, inflammation) to emotional overeating.
- Women’s Health (such as PMS, painful menstruation and others).
- Acute disease (such as the common cold, kidney stones, ear infections and others).
- Chronic disease (such as migraine headaches, cancer, sinusitis, asthma and others).
- Nervous system diseases (such as depression, anxiety and PTSD).